Warehouse & Cardlock Attendant
The primary function of the Warehouse & Cardlock Attendant position is to support and maintain the cardlock, warehouse, and lubricant deliveries. This position will also assist with other duties as assigned.
Under direct supervision of the Warehouse Operations Manager this position will have the following responsibilities:
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and repair fuel dispensers and tanks.
- Install new hoses, nozzles, keypads, printers, and all other fuel dispenser parts.
- Review daily Cardlock meter transactions sold in the system and balance to totalizer readings for the facility assigned. Support researching and troubleshooting any discrepancies.
- Maintain and monitor all tank farm and cardlock equipment at the facility.
- Maintain general appearance of cardlock, company equipment and ensure general cleanliness of the facility assigned. This includes replacement of Cardlock supplies as needed.
- Keep inventory of back-up parts on hand for routine maintenance needed on fuel dispensers.
- Assist with installation of card readers at the Cardlock and other petroleum dispensers at customer sites.
- Perform warehouse maintenance and maintain general cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Pull warehouse products, conduct physical inventory counts, and order equipment and lubricant products as needed at the facility assigned.
- Review lubricant orders and prepare orders for delivery in a timely and complete manner.
- Repackage products as needed.
- Receive or ship warehouse inventory items.
- Ensure product deliveries are accurate prior to loading for the day’s deliveries and for will-call purchases.
- Support daily, weekly, and monthly inventory counts and inventory reconciliation.
- Review, stage, and prepare lubricant orders for delivery.
- Assist with creating customer accounts and Cardlock cards.
- Conduct lubricant inventory counts as assigned.
- May assist with smaller package size lubricant order or assist lubricant delivery driver with deliveries as assigned.
- Assist lubricant drivers and customers with loading and unloading of trucks as needed.
- Works in collaboration with other warehouse personnel, departments and locations.
- Complies with all Company policies and procedures including display of all Company aspiration values.
- Communicates issues and work status with the Warehouse Operations Manager.
- May assist on projects as assigned.
- Actively participates in Company meetings and trainings as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee; employment continues to be at-will. Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Licensing & Certification
- Forklift certification is required
- C Certification for UST
- Standard Driver’s license
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent and two (2) years technician experience in maintaining petroleum related equipment or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to do the job.
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Safety first mindset
- Ability to safely drive delivery vehicles.
- General computer skills to include Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet based programs and applications including notebooks and smart phones.
- Previous experience working with Enterprise Management software is preferred but not required.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize duties.
- Ability to analyze data and solve problems effectively.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or prepare inventory for delivery.
- Ability to perform manual tasks with the use of tools.
- General understanding of office and warehouse procedures.
- Knowledge of petroleum documentation required to be in compliance with DOT, OSHA, County, State and Federal law.
- General product knowledge or the ability to learn Company products, cardlock equipment and petroleum dispensing equipment.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills, tasks, areas of the business and multi-task.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with associates, customers and vendors.
Tools & Equipment
Forklift, hand truck, power, hand and specialty petroleum tools, flat bed and pickup truck, and general office equipment such as computer, tablet, phone, fax, calculator, and copy/scan equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, hold and manipulate objects or tools, reach in any direction, talk, hear, move around the facility, adjust to moving objects, repeat motions, use visual and peripheral acuity, crawl, use hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects or small hand tools. The employee is occasionally required to pull, lift, push, climb or balance on stationary tanks, ladders. The employee must physically be present at the work location on a regular basis to assist customers, maintain cardlock equipment, support inventory and lubricants. The employee must regularly be able to assist customers in lifting, moving and loading purchased products which may weigh up to 50 pounds.
- Early morning, Evening, Weekend, Holiday, and on call work shifts may be required depending upon the customer and facility needs.
- The work environment requires a service oriented condition where you are actively looking for ways to help internal/external customers.
- Primarily works in both an office and outdoor environment. The employee may be occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and exposed to fumes, airborne particles, toxic chemicals, vibrations and loud noises.
- Travel to other work sites as needed.
Submit Your Resume
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
16 Hobron Avenue
Kahului, HI 96732